Yes, most likely. You can expect that there will be up to 4 other passengers on your flight. Voom has developed a proprietary pooling technology that allows us to provide the most affordable helicopter service in the world. Our pooling technology lets riders fly for up to 80 percent less than traditional helicopter services - about the cost of a private car service.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a disability and may need an accommodation?
- How far in advance can I book a flight?
- How close to the departure time can I book my flight?
- How do I know I am on the right flight?
- Which starting and ending addresses do I enter into the app?
- How do I get to the helipad?
- When do I need to arrive at the helipad?
- Do I need to bring an ID with me?
- What can I bring with me?
- How much luggage can I take with me?