As Voom is still in Beta mode, currently you cannot book a flight for another passenger. All riders - other than lap children - must create their own Voom account. Due to space constraints, we cannot guarantee that you will be on the same flight as others in your party.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a disability and may need an accommodation?
- How far in advance can I book a flight?
- How close to the departure time can I book my flight?
- How do I know I am on the right flight?
- Which starting and ending addresses do I enter into the app?
- How do I get to the helipad?
- When do I need to arrive at the helipad?
- Do I need to bring an ID with me?
- What can I bring with me?
- How much luggage can I take with me?