Yes, you need to bring a government-issued ID (i.e., Passport, National ID, Driver's License, etc) to be able to board your flight. This ID should match the information you provide when you book your journey.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a disability and may need an accommodation?
- How far in advance can I book a flight?
- How close to the departure time can I book my flight?
- How do I know I am on the right flight?
- Which starting and ending addresses do I enter into the app?
- How do I get to the helipad?
- When do I need to arrive at the helipad?
- Do I need to bring an ID with me?
- What can I bring with me?
- How much luggage can I take with me?