The Voom Concierge Team or a helipad representative will meet you at your departure point and escort you to the helicopter. You will receive detailed instructions on where to find your flight via text message once your flight has been booked. You will know your helicopter’s "tail number" (think of it as the helicopter’s license plate number) and operator before you board.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance can I book a flight?
- How close to the departure time can I book my flight?
- How do I know I am on the right flight?
- Which starting and ending addresses do I enter into the app?
- How do I get to the helipad?
- When do I need to arrive at the helipad?
- Do I need to bring an ID with me?
- What can I bring with me?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can children fly with me?