Most federal aviation authorities permit lap children in helicopters. However, your helicopter operator may have additional restrictions. If you have children under the age of 18 that you would like to fly with you, please contact the Voom Concierge Team to learn what options are available.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a disability and may need an accommodation?
- How far in advance can I book a flight?
- How close to the departure time can I book my flight?
- How do I know I am on the right flight?
- Which starting and ending addresses do I enter into the app?
- How do I get to the helipad?
- When do I need to arrive at the helipad?
- Do I need to bring an ID with me?
- What can I bring with me?
- How much luggage can I take with me?