You are responsible for getting to the helipad at least 15 minutes prior to your boarding time. We have partnered with local on-demand ground transport providers, which you can access directly in the Voom booking site. You will receive specific instructions on how to find the helipad via text message once your flight has been booked.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance can I book a flight?
- How close to the departure time can I book my flight?
- How do I know I am on the right flight?
- Which starting and ending addresses do I enter into the app?
- How do I get to the helipad?
- When do I need to arrive at the helipad?
- Do I need to bring an ID with me?
- What can I bring with me?
- How much luggage can I take with me?
- Can children fly with me?